AUSTIN, Texas (Dec. 10, 2019) — Members of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) elected the following officers for 2020 today during its Fall 2019 National Meeting:
President: South Carolina Insurance Director Raymond G. Farmer
President-Elect: Florida Insurance Commissioner David Altmaier
Vice President: Idaho Insurance Director Dean L. Cameron
Secretary-Treasurer: Missouri Insurance Director Chlora Lindley-Myers
The newly elected officers will assume their duties on Jan. 1, 2020.
Raymond G. Farmer was appointed director for the South Carolina Department of Insurance by Gov. Nikki Haley to serve effective Nov. 13, 2012.
David Altmaier was appointed Commissioner of the Florida Office of Insurance Regulation by the Financial Services Commission on April 29, 2016.
Dean L. Cameron was appointed Director of the Department of Insurance by Idaho Governor C.L. “Butch” Otter. He took office on June 15, 2015.
Chlora Lindley-Myers was appointed Director of the Missouri Department of Commerce and Insurance on March 6, 2017.
2020 Zone Officers Elected
NAIC members also elected 2020 zone officers during the Fall National Meeting.
- Commissioner Stephen C. Taylor – Chair, District of Columbia
- Commissioner Jessica K. Altman – Vice Chair, Pennsylvania
- Commissioner Gary D. Anderson – Secretary – Treasurer, Massachusetts
- Commissioner Jim L. Ridling – Chair, Alabama
- Commissioner Mike Chaney – Vice Chair, Mississippi
- Commissioner James J. Donelon – Secretary – Treasurer, Louisiana
- Director Larry D. Deiter – Chair, South Dakota
- Director Jillian Froment – Vice Chair, Ohio
- Commissioner Doug Ommen – Secretary – Treasurer, Iowa
- Director Lori K. Wing-Heier – Chair, Alaska
- Commissioner Michael Conway – Vice Chair, Colorado
- Commissioner Andrew R. Stolfi – Secretary – Treasurer, Oregon