- Property and Casualty Insurance (C) Committee
- Cannabis Insurance (C) Working Group
- Casualty Actuarial and Statistical (C) Task Force
- Actuarial Opinion (C) Working Group
- Statistical Data (C) Working Group
- Catastrophe Insurance (C) Working Group
- Climate Risk and Resilience (C) Working Group (disbanded)
- Lender-Placed Insurance Model Act (C) Working Group (disbanded)
- Pet Insurance (C) Working Group
- Surplus Lines (C) Task Force
- Surplus Lines (C) Working Group
- Terrorism Insurance Implementation (C) Working Group
- Title Insurance (C) Task Force
- Title Insurance Financial Reporting (C) Working Group (disbanded)
- Transparency and Readability of Consumer Information (C) Working Group
- Workers' Compensation (C) Task Force
- NAIC/International Association of Industrial Accident Boards and Commissions (IAIABC) Joint (C) Working Group
2021 Adopted Charges
The Surplus Lines (C) Working Group will:
- Operate in regulator-to-regulator session pursuant to paragraph 3 (specific companies, entities or individuals) of the NAIC Policy Statement on Open Meetings and operate in open session when discussing surplus lines topics and policy issues, such as amendments to the International Insurers Department (IID) Plan of Operation.
- Maintain and draft new guidance within the IID Plan of Operation regarding standards for admittance and continued inclusion on the NAIC Quarterly Listing of Alien Insurers.
- Review and consider appropriate decisions regarding applications for admittance to the NAIC Quarterly Listing of Alien Insurers.
- Analyze renewal applications of alien surplus lines insurers on the NAIC Quarterly Listing of Alien Insurers and ensure solvency and compliance per the IID Plan of Operation guidelines for continued listing.
- Provide a forum for surplus lines-related discussion among jurisdictions.
There are no call materials at this time.
Sr. Manager, P/C & Title Financial Analysis
Sr. Reinsurance & IID Financial Analyst
Please see the current Committee List for a complete list of committee members.