- Market Regulation and Consumer Affairs (D) Committee
- Advisory Organization Examination Oversight (D) Working Group
- Antifraud (D) Task Force
- Antifraud Education Enhancement (D) Working Group
- Antifraud Technology (D) Working Group
- Market Actions (D) Working Group
- Market Analysis Procedures (D) Working Group
- Market Conduct Annual Statement Blanks (D) Working Group
- Market Conduct Examination Standards (D) Working Group
- Market Information Systems (D) Task Force
- Market Information Systems Research & Development (D) Working Group
- Market Regulation Certification (D) Working Group
- Privacy Protections (D) Working Group
- Producer Licensing (D) Task Force
- Producer Licensing Uniformity (D) Working Group
- Uniform Education (D) Working Group
The 2019 Market Conduct Examination Standards Working Group will accomplish its assigned tasks via regularly scheduled conference calls. Notice of upcoming conference calls will be posted on this Web page, on the NAIC Conference Call Calendar and on StateNet.
2020 Adopted Charges
The Market Conduct Examination Standards (D) Working Group will:
- Develop market conduct examination standards and uniform market conduct procedural guidance, as necessary.
- Monitor the adoption and revision of NAIC models and develop market conduct examination standards to correspond with adopted NAIC models. Complete by the 2020 Fall National Meeting.
- Develop updated standardized data requests for inclusion in the Market Regulation Handbook. Complete by the 2020 Fall National Meeting.
The following document provides a summary of the changes between the 2018 and the 2019 Editions of the Revised Market Regulation Handbook —What's New?
To get an idea of what's inside the 2019 Market Regulation Handbook, click on the following link:
How to Order a Copy of the 2019 Market Regulation Handbook (Non-Regulator only)
Nonregulator purchasers of the 2019 Market Regulation Handbook may access interim updates and Market Regulation Handbook Reference Documents via their Account Manager login at https://www.naic.org/account_manager.htm.
There are no call materials at this time.