- Executive (EX) Committee
- Climate and Resiliency (EX) Task Force
- Financial Stability (EX) Task Force
- Liquidity Assessment (EX) Subgroup
- Government Relations (EX) Leadership Council
- Innovation and Technology (EX) Task Force
- Big Data and Artificial Intelligence (EX) Working Group
- Speed to Market (EX) Working Group
- Long-Term Care Insurance (EX) Task Force
- Long-Term Care Insurance Financial Solvency (EX) Subgroup
- Long-Term Care Insurance Multistate Rate Review (EX) Subgroup
- Long-Term Care Insurance Reduced Benefit Options (EX) Subgroup
- Special (EX) Committee on Race and Insurance
2021 Adopted Charges
Ongoing Support of NAIC Program, Products or Services
The Liquidity Assessment (EX) Subgroup will:
- Continue to consider regulatory needs for data related to liquidity risk, and develop recommendations as needed.
- Refine and implement a liquidity stress testing framework proposal for consideration by the Financial Condition (E) Committee.
- Continue to develop and administer data collection tools, leveraging existing data where feasible, to provide the Financial Stability (EX) Task Force with meaningful macroprudential information regarding how the insurance sector is navigating market conditions affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
NAIC Support Staff: Todd Sells/Tim Nauheimer
Public Conference Call
Tuesday, September 01, 2020
11:00 AM ET, 10:00 AM CT, 9:00 AM MT, 8:00 AM PT
Expected Length of Call: 1 hr
Diamond Pass Link
The purpose of this call will be to adopt a recommendation to submit the draft of the Revised Model 440 to the Financial Stability (EX) Task Force.