- Executive (EX) Committee
- Financial Stability (EX) Task Force
- Liquidity Assessment (EX) Subgroup
- Government Relations (EX) Leadership Council
- Innovation and Technology (EX) Task Force
- Artificial Intelligence (EX) Working Group
- Big Data (EX) Working Group
- Speed to Market (EX) Working Group
- Long-Term Care Insurance (EX) Task Force
2020 Adopted Charges
Ongoing Support of NAIC Program, Products or Services
The Liquidity Assessment (EX) Subgroup will:
- Review existing public and regulator-only data related to liquidity risk, identify any gaps based on regulatory needs and propose the universe of companies to which any recommendations may apply.
- Refine and implement a liquidity stress testing framework proposal for consideration by the Financial Condition (E) Committee, including the proposed universe of companies to which the framework will apply (e.g., large life insurers).
- Review existing public and regulator only data related to liquidity risk, identify regulatory gaps, determine the scope of application, and propose recommendations to enhance these disclosures. Target completion date: 2017 Fall National Meeting
- Determine the scope of application and begin constructing a liquidity stress testing framework for the companies in scope (e.g., large life insurers). Target completion date: 2018 Spring National Meeting
- Once the stress testing framework is completed, consider potential enhancements or additions to disclosures. Target completion date: 2018 Summer National Meeting
Tuesday, November 26, 2019
10:00 AM ET, 9:00 AM CT, 8:00 AM MT, 7:00 AM PT
Expected Length of Call: 1 hr
The purpose of this call is to give a more detailed background and walk-through of the proposal that will be exposed for comment at FSTF Fall National Meeting.
International Insurance Technical Policy Advisor
Director, Financial Regulatory Policy & Data
Sr. Financial Markets Advisor – Macroprudential Surveillance
Please see the current Committee List for a complete list of committee members.