Long-Term Care Insurance Financial Solvency (EX) Subgroup
- Executive (EX) Committee
- Climate and Resiliency (EX) Task Force
- Government Relations (EX) Leadership Council
- Innovation and Technology (EX) Task Force
- Big Data and Artificial Intelligence (EX) Working Group
- Speed to Market (EX) Working Group
- Long-Term Care Insurance (EX) Task Force
- Long-Term Care Insurance Financial Solvency (EX) Subgroup
- Long-Term Care Insurance Multistate Rate Review (EX) Subgroup
- Long-Term Care Insurance Reduced Benefit Options (EX) Subgroup
- Special (EX) Committee on Race and Insurance
2021 Adopted Charges
The Long-Term Care Insurance Financial Solvency (EX) Subgroup will:
- Explore restructuring options and techniques to address potential inequities between policyholders in different states and techniques to mitigate policyholders’ risk to state guaranty fund benefit limits, including states’ pre-rehabilitation planning options. Evaluate the work of the consultant and report on the work to the Task Force.
- Monitor work performed by other NAIC solvency working groups and assist in the timely multi-state coordination/communication of the review of the financial condition of long-term care (LTC) insurers.
- The Subgroup should complete its charges by the 2021 Summer National Meeting.
There are no call materials at this time.
Related NAIC Publications