- Executive (EX) Committee
- Climate and Resiliency (EX) Task Force
- Government Relations (EX) Leadership Council
- Innovation and Technology (EX) Task Force
- Big Data and Artificial Intelligence (EX) Working Group
- E–Commerce (EX) Working Group
- Speed to Market (EX) Working Group
- Long-Term Care Insurance (EX) Task Force
- Long-Term Care Insurance Financial Solvency (EX) Subgroup
- Long-Term Care Insurance Multistate Rate Review (EX) Subgroup
- Long-Term Care Insurance Reduced Benefit Options (EX) Subgroup
- Special (EX) Committee on Race and Insurance
The Long-Term Care Reduced Benefit Options (EX) Subgroup will:
A. Further evaluate and/or recommend options to help consumers manage the impact of rate increases. This includes:
- Potential development of a process to evaluate innovative options that allow for insurers to offer benefits that lessen the likelihood of an insured needing long-term care services, including evaluation of the suitability of and regulatory barriers to proposed options.
- Potential development of mechanisms to help regulators and consumers objectively compare reduced benefit options (RBOs), including comparison of accepting a rate increase and retaining current benefits to electing an offered RBOs.
- Further exploration of pursuing more uniformity in Consumer Notices for RBOs.
B. Support and provide expertise to the Long-Term Care Insurance Multistate Rate Review (EX) Subgroup regarding evaluation of RBOs.
Public Webex Meeting
Friday, November 19, 2021
2:00 PM ET, 1:00 PM CT, 12:00 PM MT, 11:00 AM PT Expected Length of Call: 1 hr
Continuation of discussion of comments received on a draft reduced benefit options consumer notices checklist.