- Executive (EX) Committee
- Climate and Resiliency (EX) Task Force
- Financial Stability (EX) Task Force
- Liquidity Assessment (EX) Subgroup
- Government Relations (EX) Leadership Council
- Innovation and Technology (EX) Task Force
- Artificial Intelligence (EX) Working Group
- Big Data (EX) Working Group
- Speed to Market (EX) Working Group
- Long-Term Care Insurance (EX) Task Force
- Long-Term Care Insurance Financial Solvency (EX) Subgroup
- Long-Term Care Insurance Multistate Rate Review (EX) Subgroup
- Long-Term Care Insurance Reduced Benefit Options (EX) Subgroup
- Special (EX) Committee on Race and Insurance
The Long-Term Care Reduced Benefit Options (EX) Subgroup will:
Identify options and develop recommendations for the rate review approach that provides consumers with choices regarding modifications to LTCI contract benefits where policies are no longer affordable due to rate increases. The Subgroup should complete its charges by Dec. 31, 2020.
Thursday, October 01, 2020
2:30 PM ET, 1:30 PM CT, 12:30 PM MT, 11:30 AM PT
Expected Length of Call: 90 minutes
Continue discussion of draft RBO Consumer Notices Principles.
Tuesday, September 15, 2020
12:00 PM ET, 11:00 AM CT, 10:00 AM MT, 9:00 AM PT
Expected Length of Call: 1 hr
Hear comments on the Reduced Benefit Options Draft Principles Document from AHIP & ACLI, and discuss a draft RBO Consumer Notices Principles Document.