NAIC offers fast access to these publications anytime, anywhere with an online subscription to Bookshelf®:
- Accounting Practices and Procedures Manual
- Financial Condition Examiners Handbook
- Market Regulation Handbook
- NAIC Model Laws, Regulations, Guidelines, and Other Resources
- Purposes and Procedures Manual of the NAIC Investment Analysis Office
- Risk-Based Capital Instructions and Forecasting Instructions
- Annual Statement Instructions & Blanks
- Quarterly Statement Instructions & Blanks
Bookshelf® offers the advantage of being able to access your material in a digital format. That allows the ability of adding personal notes, highlighting text or material, read aloud feature, search tool, print capabilities and technical support and 24/7-365 live chat with a specialist.
To get prepared, please create a free account to Bookshelf® to learn more.
- Go to https://bookshelf.vitalsource.com
- Select ‘Create an Account’ and enter your personal information.
- After logging in, select each of the below links to add free introductory courses to your library and learn how to use the online, desktop, and mobile device versions of Bookshelf®.
We are also excited to inform our customers of the new changes coming to Bookshelf in August 2021.
These new changes include an entire new modern design, easier navigation, and more search feature capabilities. To learn more, please visit: https://get.vitalsource.com/bookshelf-experience/?&mkt_tok=OTc3LUdCUC0wOTYAAAF8-r6GjwGAzBCKdugzBPeIlPLVstMRCm5ruwyP9eN-8QdZ1SHkaEfEeoUbDjZsfbUCxLWL7hGceEz7ktykJSkqFrY3Lhhj8FtlmxmlABwG