- Executive (EX) Committee
- Climate and Resiliency (EX) Task Force
- Government Relations (EX) Leadership Council
- Long-Term Care Insurance (EX) Task Force
- Long-Term Care Insurance Multistate Rate Review (EX) Subgroup
- Long-Term Care Insurance Reduced Benefit Options (EX) Subgroup (disbanded)
- Special (EX) Committee on Race and Insurance
2022 Adopted Charges
EXECUTIVE (EX) COMMITTEE
The mission of the Executive (EX) Committee is to manage the affairs of the NAIC in a manner consistent with its Articles of Incorporation and its Bylaws.
Ongoing Support of NAIC Programs, Products or Services
1. The Executive (EX) Committee will:
- Identify the goals and priorities of the organization and make recommendations to achieve such goals and priorities based on input of the membership. Make recommendations by the 2022 Commissioners Conference.
- Create/terminate task force(s) and/or Executive (EX) Committee-level working groups to address special issues and monitor the work of these groups. Create necessary task force(s) and/or Executive (EX) Committee-level working groups throughout 2022 as necessary.
- Submit reports and recommendations to NAIC members concerning the activities of its subcommittee and the standing committees. Submit a report at each national meeting.
- Consider requests from NAIC members for friend-of-the-court briefs.
- Establish and allocate functions and responsibilities to be performed by each NAIC zone.
- Pursuant to the Bylaws, oversee the NAIC offices to assist the organization and the individual members in achieving the goals of the organization.
- Conduct strategic planning on an ongoing basis.
- Plan, implement and coordinate communications and activities with the Federal Insurance Office (FIO).
- Plan, implement and coordinate communications and activities with other state, federal, local and international government organizations to advance the goals of the NAIC and promote understanding of state insurance regulation.
- Review and approve requests for the development of model laws and/or regulations. Coordinate the review of existing model laws and/or regulations.
- Select NAIC national meeting sites five and six years in advance of the meeting date to ensure efficient and economical locations and facilities.
- Review and revise, as necessary and appropriate, the criteria and categories for registrants at NAIC national meetings.
NAIC Support Staff: Andrew J. Beal/Kay Noonan
2022 Summer National Meeting
Joint Meeting of Executive (EX) Committee and Plenary
Saturday, August 13, 2022
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM PT
Oregon Ballroom 201-204 - Level 2 - Oregon Convention Center
There are no education and training events at this time.