1) Maintenance is scheduled weekly on Tuesday / Wednesday @ 9:00 PM CST.
2) Major System Maintenance is scheduled on 1st and 3rd Saturdays of each month from Sat - 12:00 PM CST - Sun - 12:00 PM CST- Systems will be unavailable for usage.
AP&P Manual Customers
Purchasers of the Printed AP&P Manual—Access to updates adopted after March 2019 requires pre-purchase of the March 2020 publication. Purchasers of the 2020 AP&P Manual may access updates to the As of March 2019 AP&P Manual through their NAIC Account Manager access.
Purchasers of the Bookshelf® Electronic AP&P Manual—Access to updates to the As of March 2019 AP&P Manual will be provided via an automatic download to the purchased product.
RBC Product Customers - New Download Process
RBC Customers can now download their items via the Account Manager website.
Click here to find out how - Download Instructions
Account Manager Information
The NAIC/NIPR Account manager is an application that allows management of accounts online. Customers can obtain invoices, pay invoices, review account payments, review statements, order products and much more.
Browser Assistance - For Accessing Account Manager
Customer Service & Assistance Information
To obtain an account from the Respective business area - please follow the instructions below:
Contact the Help Desk at 816.783.8500 or firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain access to your account.
Contact an NIPR Representative at 855-241-4697 or NIPR Billing to obtain access to your account.
Additional Account Manager Account Information
Once your Account Manager Account is setup:
- You will receive a secured email from email@example.com that contains your user id and password. The email will automatically delete after 24 hours of being opened. It will also automatically delete after 14 days if it hasn't been opened. How do I view the secured email?
- Login to Account Manager within 90 days to activate your account.
- NAIC Customers that have questions or problems concerning your user id or password, contact the NAIC Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NIPR Customers that have questions or problems concerning your user id or password, contact the NIPR Billing group at NIPR Billing.