1) Maintenance is scheduled weekly on Tuesday / Wednesday @ 9:00 PM CST.
2) Major System Maintenance is scheduled on 1st and 3rd Saturdays of each month from Sat - 12:00 PM CST - Sun - 12:00 PM CST- Systems will be unavailable for usage.
AP&P Manual Customers
The Accounting Practices and Procedures Manual (AP&P Manual) is available in digital format on Bookshelf®, an online subscription service. Updates to the current year AP&P Manual are provided as an automatic download to the purchased product following the adoption of new items by the Statutory Accounting Principles (E) Working Group.
Are publications refundable?
NAIC publications are non refundable. If a purchasing mistake is made, please contact our publications team immediately to see what options are available. Please provide your name, company name, and order number to email@example.com.
How many people can use a online subscription?
The AP&P Manual online subscription product (Bookshelf®) is designed for one person per subscription and includes automatic updates. If more than one person requires access, multiple subscriptions should be purchased. Companies needing to purchase more than 25 subscriptions can email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about tiered pricing options.
RBC Product Customers
The RBC instructions are available in digital format on Bookshelf®, an online subscription service, while the forecasting spreadsheet can be downloaded via NAIC Account Manager.
Account Manager Information
The NAIC/NIPR Account manager is an application that allows management of accounts online. Customers can obtain invoices, pay invoices, review account payments, review statements, order products and much more.
Browser Assistance - For Accessing Account Manager
Customer Service & Assistance Information
To obtain an account from the Respective business area - please follow the instructions below:
Contact the Help Desk at 816.783.8500 or email@example.com to obtain access to your account.
Contact an NIPR Representative at 855-241-4697 or NIPR Billing to obtain access to your account.
Additional Account Manager Account Information
Once your Account Manager Account is setup:
- You will receive a secured email from firstname.lastname@example.org that contains your user id and password. The email will automatically delete after 24 hours of being opened. It will also automatically delete after 14 days if it hasn't been opened.
- Login to Account Manager within 90 days to activate your account.
- NAIC Customers that have questions or problems concerning your user id or password, contact the NAIC Helpdesk at email@example.com.
- NIPR Customers that have questions or problems concerning your user id or password, contact the NIPR Billing group at NIPR Billing.