The SVO requires that all ATF forms received have a Barcode. Therefore, it is necessary to insure that the 3of9.ttf barcode font is installed in your PC fonts folder. Following are instructions for installation of the barcode font.
How to install the bar code font for customers who formerly used EFORMS:
- From your desktop, click on My Computer.
- From within the My Computer window, click on the Control Panel icon.
- From within the Control Panel window, click on the Fonts icon.
- From the Fonts window, click on the File drop down menu, and choose Install New Font.
- In the Add Fonts window, choose the drive and folder where e-forms is loaded. Use the C:\ drive and EFORMS folder.
- Double click on the EFORMS folder and the 3 of 9 Barcode font should display under the list of fonts
- Select the 3 of 9 Barcode and click OK.
- The 3 of 9 Barcode should now appear in the Fonts window.
- Close the Fonts, Control Panel, and My Computer windows.
How to install the bar code font for new ATF users:
- Right mouse click on this link. 3of9.ttf.
- Select "Save Target As" or "Save Link As" from the pop up.
- Save the file to C:\Windows\fonts.
- The 3 of 9 Barcode font should now appear in your fonts folder and should print
on the ATF form.