For more information, please visit our Resource Center.
The U.S. Insurance Industry & Infrastructure Investments
CIPR Webinar Series: The U.S. Insurance Industry and Infrastructure Investments:
Infrastructure Investment as an Asset Class Through 2019 and Understanding the Impact of 2020 and Beyond
Course Syllabus Insurance Industry and Infrastructure Investments
CIPR Webinar: The U.S. Insurance Industry and Infrastructure Investments
This webinar will update the joint work of CIPR and the NAIC’s Capital Market Bureau on their Insurance Industry and Infrastructure Investment research Project, particularly on the following components of the project: NAIC’s definition; market characteristics; market size; credit performance of infrastructure investment from a historical perspective through 2019; and insurance industry exposure. Additionally, the webinar will provide insights on how the events of 2020 impacted Infrastructure Investment and what this may mean for 2021 and beyond.
- Discuss the infrastructure investment market size, credit performance of infrastructure investment through 2019, and insurance industry exposure
- Identify how the events of 2020 impacted the infrastructure investments in North America
- Discuss the road to recovery for the infrastructure in 2021 and beyond
The Certificate of Attendance will be awarded provided the following requirements are met:
- You are pre-registered for the webinar.
- You or the Group Coordinator (for those in groups) must submit answers to all the quiz/poll questions using the webinar polling feature. It is imperative that you are logged in with first/last name because reports will be run following the webinar to confirm who answered the questions.
- You must attend the entire webinar. For those in groups, your Group Coordinator must verify your attendance for the entire webinar on the required Documentation of Attendance. Group participants must sign this form while class is in session. The Group Coordinator will then submit the completed form to the Education & Training Department by the close of business on the day of the webinar. Group Coordinators must be physically present with their groups for the duration of the webinar.
This webinar has been pre-qualified for Designation Renewal Credits (DRCs) for individuals working to maintain their NAIC Designations, as well as the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.
Up to 2 DRC credits may be awarded for this webinar; the number of credits will be dependent on the actual length of the webinar. Credit is not awarded for partial attendance.
A link to an evaluation will be posted at the end of the webinar. Group Coordinators will have to copy and send the URL to those in their groups. We appreciate any feedback about this training event. The evaluation is not required for CPE/DRC credits.
For assistance during the webinar, contact the Education & Training Department, 816-783-8200.
About the National Association of Insurance Commissioners
As part of our state-based system of insurance regulation in the United States, the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) provides expertise, data, and analysis for insurance commissioners to effectively regulate the industry and protect consumers. The U.S. standard-setting organization is governed by the chief insurance regulators from the 50 states, the District of Columbia and five U.S. territories. Through the NAIC, state insurance regulators establish standards and best practices, conduct peer reviews, and coordinate regulatory oversight. NAIC staff supports these efforts and represents the collective views of state regulators domestically and internationally.