CIPR Resiliency Map - Arkansas
Disaster Risk Management
- Helpful Tips for Before and After the Storm. Consumer brochure designed to educate about steps to take before and after a disaster.
- When a Disaster Strikes. A guide for consumers on what to do post-disaster.
- Inventory Checklist. Inventory checklist for homeowners.
- Disaster Resources. Resources for consumers, including current disaster declarations and searching for disaster catastrophe adjusters.
- Earthquake Resources. Consumer information on earthquake insurance.
- Flood Insurance Resources. Information for consumers and insurers on flood insurance provided by the Arkansas Insurance Department. Also includes preparedness tips.
- Myth vs. Fact: Arkansas Flood Insurance Availability. Myths and facts about flood insurance from the Arkansas Department of Emergency Management, Arkansas Insurance Department, and the Arkansas Natural Resources Commission.
These external agencies are mentioned on the Arkansas Insurance Department website and provide further information on catastrophe planning and preparedness.