CIPR Resiliency Map - Florida
- Flood insurance. Consumer information about purchasing flood insurance.
- Hurricane Season Resources. Resources for consumers including home inventory checklist, information on water and wind damage, and a video message from Commissioner Altmaier.
- Hurricane Season is Here: Review Your Insurance Coverage Now (6/3/2020). Press release to consumers emphasizing preparedness measures, including conducting a home inventory, revewing/purchasing flood insurance, and preparing a disaster kit.
- Premium Discounts for Hurricane Loss Mitigation. Information for homeowners on receiving premium discounts from insurers for taking preventive measures against wind damage.
- Florida Public Hurricane Model. A presentation about Florida's hurricane model.
- Catastrophe Reporting for Insurance Companies. Claims data and current forms for past and recent hurricanes collected from insurance companies.
- Catastrophe Stress Test Analysis. The DOI stress test evaluates insurance companies' ability to absorb specified hurricane scenarios.
These external agencies are mentioned on the Florida Office of Insurance Regulation website and provide further information on catastrophe planning and preparedness.
- Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund
- Executive Office of the Governor
- Florida Division of Consumer Services
- FloridaDisaster.org (Florida Division of Emergency Management)
- Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- Florida Office of the Attorney General