CIPR Resiliency Map - Idaho
Disaster Risk Management
- Disaster Preparedness. Consumer guide on preparing for disasters, as well as steps to take after an emergency.
- Post-Disaster Claims Guide. A consumer guide outlining steps to take post-disaster recovery, as well as preventive measures to take to mitigate before another disaster.
- After a Wildfire (FEMA). Information for consumers on hiring contractors and working with public adjusters in recovery efforts after a wildfire.
- Home Inventory Checklist. An inventory list, going room by room, of personal property so consumers may be better prepared when filing a claim for personal property damages.
- Home & Renter's Insurance - Disasters. Tips for consumers about preventing disasters including wildfires, earthquakes, floods, and high winds.
- Wildfire - A Resource Guide for Individuals. Consumer guide for wildfire preparedness.
- State Fire Marshal - Fire in Idaho Annual Reports (from 1999-2018)
These external agencies are mentioned on the Idaho Department of Insurance website and provide further information on catastrophe planning and preparedness.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP)
- U.S. Fire Administration
- Idaho Fire Info
- Federal Alliance for Safe Homes (FLASH)
- National Association of State Fire Marshals