CIPR Resiliency Map - Oklahoma
Disaster Risk Management
- Get Ready: Natural Disasters. Consumer information on getting ready for a natural disaster before the emergency strikes.
- After the Disaster: Your Step-by-Step Recovery Guide. Outlines specific steps for consumers to take to recover from a disaster.
- Info for Storm Victims. Emphasizes the importance of reviewing property damage, filing insurance claims, and contacting the DOI for additional assistance.
- Recovering from a Disaster. A page with useful resources and phone numbers of organizations that can assist with disaster recovery.
- Mulready says Get Ready: Earthquakes. A FAQ for consumers on earthquake insurance.
- Mulready says Get Ready: Floods. A FAQ for consumers on purchasing flood insurance.
- Mulready says Get Ready: Flood Edition (electronic book). Tips for what to do before, during, and after a flood, including disaster preparedness, purchasing flood insurance, and filing insurance claims.
- Frequently Asked Questions about flood insurance. FAQ on flood insurance, FEMA disaster assistance, etc.
- Don't let a flood sweep away your savings. A guide as to what is typically covered under a flood insurance policy.
- Mulready says Get Ready: Tornadoes & Severe Storms. Tips for consumers on understanding their insurance policy and what it covers before severe weather occurs.
- Mulready says Get Ready: Tornadoes and Severe Weather (electronic book). Tips for what to do before, during, and after severe weather, including disaster preparedness and filing insurance claims.
- Prepare Yourself: Tornadoes and Severe Weather. Consumer guide on being prepared for severe weather.
- Mulready says Get Ready: Wildfires. What to do before and after a wildfire.
These external agencies are mentioned on the Oklahoma Insurance Department website and provide further information on catastrophe planning and preparedness.