CIPR Resiliency Map - Oregon
Disaster Risk Management
- Disasters Happen. Information for consumers to take steps to protect their assets before disaster strikes.
- Disaster preparedness checklist. Checklist for consumers on what to do before and after a catastrophe.
- Help with home insurance - Disaster Preparedness. Overview of homeowner's insurance and how it can help mitigate against unforeseen disasters.
- Earthquake insurance. Discussion of earthquake and tsunami coverage for consumers.
- Earthquakes - Insurance Tips. Consumer tips on earthquake insurance.
- 2017 Earthquake Insurance Data Call.
- Flood Insurance. Consumer info on buying flood insurance.
- Commercial/Agricultural insurance for wildfires. Addresses fire/smoke damage, business interruption insurance, landslides and flooding.
- Governor's Council on Wildfire Response. Establishment of a Council that will review the state's current model for wildfire prevention, preparedness and response.
- Wildfire. Consumer information on preparing for wildfires.
- Recent wind and rain storm a severe reminder for flood insurance especially in wildfire damaged areas. News release emphasizing the importance of buying flood insurance before disaster strikes.
- Filing a homeowner claim after a fire. Tips for consumers on filing homeowner insurance claims after a fire.
- Five insurance tips for wildfire recovery. Tips for homeowners and renters who have evacuated or been affected by fire, smoke, and ash damage.
These external agencies are mentioned on the Oregon Division of Financial Regulation's website and provide further information on catastrophe planning and preparedness.
- Earthquake (FEMA)
- Earthquake Hazards Program (USGS)
- FEMA Flood Map Service Center
- How do I buy flood insurance?
- National Flood Insurance Program
- Earthquakes in OR (OR Dept. of Geology & Mineral Industries)
- Fire Prevention (OR Dept. of Forestry)
- Map of Selected Earthquakes for OR, 1841-2002
- Portland Housing Bureau Flood Insurance Savings Program
- Wildfires: Addressing worker concerns
- Emergency Management Cooperative (EMC) of Washington County, OR