CIPR Resiliency Map - West Virginia
Disaster Risk Management
- Disaster Preparedness. Pre-storm insurance and preparedness tips for consumers.
- How to Prepare for a Loss. A guide to prepare consumers for a potential loss to their home.
- Five Reminders About Your Insurance Coverage. Information on types of coverages relating to disasters for consumers.
- Post-Disaster Claims Guide. Consumer guide on what to expect during the disaster recovery/insurance claims phase.
- Homeowners Inventory Chart. A chart for homeowners to inventory their property in case of damage or loss.
- A Consumer's Guide to Flood Insurance. Brochure on flood prevention/insurance.
These external agencies are mentioned on the West Virginia Office of the Insurance Commissioner website and provide further information on catastrophe planning and preparedness.