CIPR Resiliency Map - Wisconsin
Disaster Risk Management
- Personal Property Home Inventory. Information on creating a home inventory including a template (fillable pdf and free app)
- Settling Property Insurance Claims. Information for homeowners on how to settle property insurance claims with their insurer.
- After a Storm Hits. Information about what to do after a storm damages your property.
- Avoid a Public Adjuster Insurance Scam. Tips for how to avoid scams from public adjusters and contractors.
- Stronger Wisconsin Campaign. Building a more resilient Wisconsin through collaboration and partnerships.
- Flood Damage FAQs. FAQ on flood insurance.
- Flood Insurance Overview of flood insurance for consumers.
- Insurance Commissioner Urges Wisconsinites to Evaluate Flood Insurance Needs Before the Snow Melts. A consumer alert encouraging the purchase of flood insurance.
Hurricane & Wind
- Tornado and Severe Weather Awareness. Tips for consumers to prepare for spring severe weather season.
- Winter Weather Hazards Can Threaten Your Home or Business. Tips to prepare home and property for winter weather.
These external agencies are mentioned on the Wisconsin Office of the Commissioner of Insurance website and provide further information on catastrophe planning and preparedness.