CIPR Resiliency Map - Wyoming
Disaster Risk Management
- Claims guide. Covers claims process, home inventory, working with contractors, public adjusters, and insurers.
- Preparing for Extreme Weather. Tips for preparing for damaging storms, including creating a home inventory, storing insurance information in a safe place, and preparing evacuation strategies.
- Flood Insurance FAQs. Consumer-oriented flood insurance information.
- Prepare for Spring Flood Risk. A press release from the Wyoming DOI encouraging residents to prepare for spring flooding risks.
- Decrease Risk from Wildfires. Consumer newsletter with wildfire prevention and response information.
- Insurance Tips for Wildfire. A press release reminding consumers to prepare for wildfire season and what they should look for in their home, auto, and business insurance policies to help protect against losses.
These external agencies are mentioned on the Wyoming Department of Insurance website and provide further information on catastrophe planning and preparedness.
- FEMA/NFIP Community Status Book
- FEMA/Flood Insurance Providers
- National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP)