Like the insurance markets we support, we strive to make sure our benefits fit your unique situation, provide security through the good and the tough times, and grow with you.
Meeting Your Needs and Goals Both Professionally and Personally
When you join the NAIC, you’ll bring your voice to a 150+-year conversation built on communication, coordination, and collaboration, where respect is mutual, success is shared, and making a difference is the status quo.
Adapting to a Changing World
With flexible schedules, a hybrid office, award-winning wellness and benefit programs, and more, we offer job opportunities that harmonize, not just balance, with your life outside the physical or virtual office.
Investing In You
Eight-and-a-half percent matching and discretionary contributions toward retirement. Zero-interest loans to buy a personal computer. Help paying your student loans. Financial rewards for quality work. Referral bonuses. Just some of the ways we’ll say "Thank You" for all you do for us.
Creating a Community
Whether it’s paid time off to volunteer for a cause you care about, team-building events, a nationally recognized Infants in the Workplace program, or the chance to donate unused sick leave to help other employees, you’ll join a community focused on supporting each other to achieve great things together.
- 37.5-Hour Workweek (Core Hours - 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.)
- Flex Time Available for Many Positions
- Compressed Work Option (4-Day Workweek)
- Hybrid Office
- Two Full Work-From-Home Weeks Per Year
- Vacation Buyback
- Business Casual Dress Code
- Health, Dental, Life, Vision, and Long-Term Disability
- Emergency Financial Assistance
- Industry-Leading Employer Retirement Contributions - 3% Discretionary + 5.5% Match
- Retirement Plan Includes Roth Contribution Option
- Vacation/Sick/Floating Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pool Unused Sick Leave
- Paid Tuition Reimbursement and Certifications
- Paid Time Off for Community Volunteering (2 Days/Year)
- Student Loan Payment Plan (Up to $1,000 Annually for 6 Years)
- Adoption Assistance
- Zero-Interest Personal Computer Loans
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion as a Strategic Business Imperative
- Award-Winning Employee Wellness/Well-Being Programs
- Employee-Recognition Culture
- KC Corporate Challenge Sponsor
- Central Exchange Partner
Explore the career opportunities offered by our dynamic organization.Learn More
Transparency in Coverage
This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.Learn More