CIPR Resiliency Map - Kentucky
Disaster Risk Management
- Before and After the Storm. A consumer guide to preparing for and responding to natural disasters.
- Household Inventory. A detailed checklist for homeowners to inventory their property in case of damage or loss.
- A Consumer's Guide to Earthquake Insurance. A consumer guide detailing what earthquake insurance covers and excludes, who needs it, and how to shop for it.
- Consumer Awareness Announcement: Wind and Hail Deductibles (2017). Information about wind and hail deductibles consumers may see from their insurers.
These external agencies are mentioned on the Kentucky Department of Insurance website and provide further information on catastrophe planning and preparedness.
- National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency