CIPR Resiliency Map - Massachusetts
Disaster Risk Management
- Consumer Safety and Disaster Information. Webpage for consumer information on preparing for disasters.
- Coastal Resilience Grant Program. Provides financial and technical support for local efforts to increase awareness and understanding of climate impacts, conduct adaption planning, etc.
- Disaster Preparation & Response. Consumer information on preparing for, and responding to, a disaster.
- ResilientMA. Massachusetts Climate Change Clearinghouse is a gateway to data and information relevant to climate change adaptation and mitigation across the state.
These external agencies are mentioned on the Massachusetts Division of Insurance website and provide further information on catastrophe planning and preparedness.
- Massachusetts Office of Coastal Zone Management (CZM)
- StormSmart Coasts Program (Office of Coastal Zone Management)