CIPR Resiliency Map - Minnesota
Disaster Risk Management
- Disaster Information Center. Consumer information on preparing for and responding to a disaster, including tips on filing claims, working with insurance adjusters, and preparing for future disasters.
- Disaster Response Guide. A booklet for consumers on disaster preparedness, filing insurance claims, rebuilding after a storm, and managing finances.
- Home Inventory Checklist. Inventory checklist for homeowners and renters in case of property loss or damage.
- Business Property and Flood Insurance. Information for business owners on calculating flood risk for their business.
- Spring Tips and Reminders; Severe Weather Awareness Week. Info for consumers on how to prepare for severe weather.
These external agencies are mentioned on the Minnesota Department of Commerce website and provide further information on catastrophe planning and preparedness.