CIPR Resiliency Map - Ohio
Disaster Risk Management
- Severe Weather Toolkit. Resources to help consumers to prepare for severe weather and recover from damage.
- Severe Weather Preparation and Recovery Toolkit. Insurance and safety-related information to help consumers prepare for severe weather, disaster recovery, and claim-filing.
- Tips to assist you after a disaster. Tips to help consumers get their disaster claims paid.
- Storm Recovery Insurance Tips. Press release suggesting actions consumers take if they have property damage from severe weather.
- Insuring your business for a disaster. Information for business owners on acquiring business interruption insurance.
These external agencies are mentioned on the Ohio Department of Insurance website and provide further information on catastrophe planning and preparedness.
- National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP)
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) - Risk Management Agency
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Ohio Emergency Management Agency
- Ohio Committee for Severe Weather Awareness
- Ohio Department of Natural Resources - Division of Forestry