CIPR Resiliency Map - Utah
Disaster Risk Management
- Before & After the Disaster. Consumer tips for disaster preparedness.
- Disaster Preparedness Guide. A list of links and PDFs of information covering household inventories, understanding coverages, the claims process, and tips to prepare for certain kinds of disasters.
- When Evacuating, Take a Minute for Insurance. Consumer tips for evacuation.
- Your Home is Your Biggest Asset. Reviews important insurance to have for a home, including flood and earthquake coverage.
- Earthquake Insurance in Utah. Information on earthquake insurance.
- Basic Home Insurance Does Not Cover Flood Damage. Consumer info on importance of flood insurance.
- Flood Insurance in Utah. Information on flood insurance.
- Purchase Flood Insurance Before Flood Season Starts. Consumer information on flood insurance.
These external agencies are mentioned on the Utah Insurance Department website and provide further information on catastrophe planning and preparedness.
- FEMA/Flood Insurance 101: Region VIII Training
- FEMA/Flood Map
- National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP)