This A-Z listing of Key Issues provides information on a range of insurance regulatory issues. Click on an issue for a brief abstract, support documents, testimony, presentations and NAIC actions.
The NAIC Executive Office is the point of contact for the NAIC and the state departments of insurance on all federal legislative/regulatory and international issues. Areas of emphasis are:
The NAIC Executive Office works closely with key federal regulatory bodies to ensure coordination on regulatory matters and facilitate effective communication among federal and state regulators. The staff assists regulators in federal law implementation and brief federal regulators on state insurance regulation. The links below are to NAIC Committees, Task Forces and Working Groups that deal with these issues.
- Government Relations Leadership Council
- Life Insurance and Annuities (A) Committee
- Health Insurance and Managed Care (B) Committee
- Property and Casualty (C) Insurance Committee
- Market Regulation and Consumer Affairs (D) Committee
- Financial Condition (E) Committee
- International Insurance Relations (G) Committee
444 North Capitol Street NW
Washington, DC 20001