This page provides state-specific checklists, application forms and contacts for paper resident and non-resident licensing in the State of Nebraska.
Non-Resident Licensing Checklist for Business Entities
- Attach a check * or money order for $50
* Checks payable to Nebraska Dept of Inssurance
- In order to obtain a non-resident agency license, the officer listed on the agency license must hold a non-resident individual license in the state of Nebraska
Non-Resident Licensing Checklist for Individuals
- Appointment must be submitted by the insurance companies and must be submitted within fifteen days from the date the agency contract is executed or the first insurance application is submitted.
- Attach a check * or money order for $60
* Checks payable to Nebraska Dept of Insurance
- Letter of Certification no longer required.
The National Insurance Producer Registry ("NIPR") populates the State Matrix of Business Rules ("State Matrix") with information provided directly from participating state insurance departments. Participating states are encouraged to provide updated information when appropriate. NIPR does not guarantee the completeness, accuracy or adequacy of the information in the State Matrix. The information in the State Matrix does not constitute legal advice and use of this information is at user's own risk and responsibility. Any questions regarding the interpretation of the rules or the accuracy of the information should be directed to the appropriate state insurance department.