- Executive (EX) Committee
- Financial Stability (EX) Task Force
- Liquidity Assessment (EX) Subgroup
- Government Relations (EX) Leadership Council
- Innovation and Technology (EX) Task Force
- Artificial Intelligence (EX) Working Group
- Big Data (EX) Working Group
- Speed to Market (EX) Working Group
- Long-Term Care Insurance (EX) Task Force
The Artificial Intelligence (EX) Working Group of the Innovation and Technology (EX) Task Force will study the development of artificial intelligence, its use in the insurance sector, and its impact on consumer protection and privacy, marketplace dynamics, and the state-based insurance regulatory framework. The Working Group will develop regulatory guidance, beginning with guiding principles, and make other recommendations to the Innovation and Technology (EX) Task Force as appropriate by the 2020 Summer National Meeting.
Thursday, September 05, 2019
4:00 PM ET, 3:00 PM CT, 2:00 PM MT, 1:00 PM PT
Expected Length of Call: 1 hr
Review the charge to the Working Group, scope and timeline, provide an AI overview and discuss the process for development of AI principles.