- Executive (EX) Committee
- Climate and Resiliency (EX) Task Force
- Government Relations (EX) Leadership Council
- Innovation and Technology (EX) Task Force
- Big Data and Artificial Intelligence (EX) Working Group
- Speed to Market (EX) Working Group
- Long-Term Care Insurance (EX) Task Force
- Long-Term Care Insurance Financial Solvency (EX) Subgroup
- Long-Term Care Insurance Multistate Rate Review (EX) Subgroup
- Long-Term Care Insurance Reduced Benefit Options (EX) Subgroup
- Special (EX) Committee on Race and Insurance
2021 Proposed Charges
The Long-Term Care Insurance (EX) Task Force will:
- Recognizing the gravity of the threat posed by the current long-term care insurance (LTCI) environment both to consumers and our state-based system of insurance regulation, this Task Force is charged to:
- Develop a consistent national approach for reviewing LTCI rates that results in actuarially appropriate increases being granted by the states in a timely manner and eliminates cross-state rate subsidization.
- Further evaluate and recommend options to provide consumers with choices regarding modifications to LTCI contract benefits where policies are no longer affordable due to rate increases.
- Deliver such a proposal to the Executive (EX) Committee by the 2021 Summer National Meeting.
2021 Spring National Meeting
Long-Term Care Insurance (EX) Task Force
Friday, April 09, 2021
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM CT
There are no education and training events at this time.