- Executive (EX) Committee
- Climate and Resiliency (EX) Task Force
- Financial Stability (EX) Task Force
- Liquidity Assessment (EX) Subgroup
- Government Relations (EX) Leadership Council
- Innovation and Technology (EX) Task Force
- Artificial Intelligence (EX) Working Group
- Big Data (EX) Working Group
- Speed to Market (EX) Working Group
- Long-Term Care Insurance (EX) Task Force
- Long-Term Care Insurance Financial Solvency (EX) Subgroup
- Long-Term Care Insurance Multistate Rate Review (EX) Subgroup
- Long-Term Care Insurance Reduced Benefit Options (EX) Subgroup
- Special (EX) Committee on Race and Insurance
The Long-Term Care Insurance (EX) Task Force will:
- Recognizing the gravity of the threat posed by the current long-term care insurance (LTCI) environment both to consumers and our state-based system of insurance regulation, this Task Force is charged to:
- Develop a consistent national approach for reviewing LTCI rates that results in actuarially appropriate increases being granted by the states in a timely manner and eliminates cross-state rate subsidization.
- Identify options to provide consumers with choices regarding modifications to LTCI contract benefits where policies are no longer affordable due to rate increases.
- Deliver such a proposal to the Executive (EX) Committee by the 2020 Fall National Meeting.
- Provide periodic reporting to the Long-Term Care Insurance (E/B) Task Force to help ensure coordination between the two task forces on LTCI issues.
Unless otherwise affirmatively extended or modified by the Executive (EX) Committee, the Task Force and its charges will expire Jan. 31, 2021.
There are no education and training events at this time.