Long-Term Care Actuarial (B) Working Group
- Health Insurance and Managed Care (B) Committee
- Consumer Information (B) Subgroup
- Health Innovations (B) Working Group
- Health Actuarial (B) Task Force
- Health Care Reform Actuarial (B) Working Group
- State Rate Review (B) Subgroup
- Health Reserves (B) Subgroup (disbanded)
- Long-Term Care Actuarial (B) Working Group
- Long-Term Care Pricing (B) Subgroup
- Long-Term Care Valuation (B) Subgroup
- Regulatory Framework (B) Task Force
- Accident and Sickness Insurance Minimum Standards (B) Subgroup
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) (B) Working Group
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) Issues (B) Subgroup (disbanded)
- Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA) (B) Working Group
- Pharmacy Benefit Manager Regulatory Issues (B) Subgroup
- Senior Issues (B) Task Force
2021 Adopted Charges
The Long-Term Care Actuarial (B) Working Group will:
- Assist the Health Actuarial (B) Task Force in completing the following charges:
- Provide recommendations, as appropriate, to address issues and provide actuarial assistance and commentary with respect to model rules for appropriate LTCI rates, rating practices and rate changes.
- Continue to develop health insurance reserving requirements (VM-25, Health Insurance Reserves Minimum Reserve Requirements) using a PBR framework.
- Develop LTCI experience reporting requirements in VM-50, Experience Reporting Requirements, and VM-51, Experience Reporting Formats, of the Valuation Manual.
There are no call materials at this time.
Related NAIC Publications