- Health Insurance and Managed Care (B) Committee
- Consumer Information (B) Subgroup
- Health Actuarial (B) Task Force
- Health Care Reform Actuarial (B) Working Group
- State Rate Review (B) Subgroup
- Health Reserves (B) Subgroup (disbanded)
- Long-Term Care Actuarial (B) Working Group
- Long-Term Care Pricing (B) Subgroup
- Long-Term Care Valuation (B) Subgroup
- Health Innovations (B) Working Group
- Regulatory Framework (B) Task Force
- Accident and Sickness Insurance Minimum Standards (B) Subgroup
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) (B) Working Group
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) Issues (B) Subgroup (disbanded)
- Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA) (B) Working Group
- Pharmacy Benefit Manager Regulatory Issues (B) Subgroup
- Senior Issues (B) Task Force
- Long-Term Care Insurance Model Update (B) Subgroup
2021 Adopted Charges
The Health Innovations (B) Working Group shall:
- Gather and share information, best practices, experience and data to inform and support health innovation at the state and national levels, including, but not limited to, state flexibility options through the ACA and other health insurance-related policy initiatives.
- Discuss state innovations related to health care—i.e., access, insurance plan designs, underlying medical and prescription drug costs, stability for health care and insurance as a whole, health insurer and provider consolidation or competition, the use of data in regulatory and policy decision-making, and health care delivery and financing models—to achieve better patient outcomes and lower spending trends.
- Explore sources and methods for state insurance regulators to obtain data to inform health reform initiatives.
- Disseminate materials and reports, via the NAIC, to the states and the U.S. territories wishing to utilize the information gathered by the Working Group.
- Take up other matters as directed by the Health Insurance and Managed Care (B) Committee.
Public Webex Meeting
Tuesday, July 27, 2021
3:00 PM ET, 2:00 PM CT, 1:00 PM MT, 12:00 PM PT Expected Length of Call: 1 hr 30mins
Race and insurance charges and price transparency
Public Conference Call
Friday, March 26, 2021
10:00 AM ET, 9:00 AM CT, 8:00 AM MT, 7:00 AM PT
Expected Length of Call: 1 hr 30mins
Telehealth issues and COVID-19 response