- Health Insurance and Managed Care (B) Committee
- Consumer Information (B) Subgroup
- Health Innovations (B) Working Group
- Health Actuarial (B) Task Force
- Health Care Reform Actuarial (B) Working Group
- State Rate Review (B) Subgroup
- Health Reserves (B) Subgroup
- Long-Term Care Actuarial (B) Working Group
- Long-Term Care Pricing (B) Subgroup
- Long-Term Care Valuation (B) Subgroup
- Long-Term Care Insurance (E/B) Task Force
- Regulatory Framework (B) Task Force
- Accident and Sickness Insurance Minimum Standards (B) Subgroup
- ERISA (B) Working Group
- HMO Issues (B) Subgroup
- Pharmacy Benefit Manager Regulatory Issues (B) Subgroup
- Senior Issues (B) Task Force
The Health Innovations (B) Working Group shall:
Gather and share information, best practices, experience, and data to inform and support health innovation at the state and national levels, including but not limited to, state flexibility options through the Affordable Care Act and other health insurance related policy initiatives.
Discuss state innovations related to health care including access, insurance plan designs, underlying medical and prescription drug costs, stability for health care and insurance as a whole, health insurer and provider consolidation or competition, the use of data in regulatory and policy decision-making, and health care delivery and financing models to achieve better patient outcomes and lower spending trends.
Explore sources and methods for state regulators to obtain data to inform health reform initiatives.
Disseminate materials and reports, via the NAIC, to states and territories that wish to utilize the information gathered by the working group.
Take up other matters as directed by the Health Insurance and Managed Care (B) Committee.