- Health Insurance and Managed Care (B) Committee
- Consumer Information (B) Subgroup
- Health Actuarial (B) Task Force
- Health Care Reform Actuarial (B) Working Group
- State Rate Review (B) Subgroup
- Health Reserves (B) Subgroup (disbanded)
- Long-Term Care Actuarial (B) Working Group
- Long-Term Care Pricing (B) Subgroup
- Long-Term Care Valuation (B) Subgroup
- Health Innovations (B) Working Group
- Regulatory Framework (B) Task Force
- Accident and Sickness Insurance Minimum Standards (B) Subgroup
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) (B) Working Group
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) Issues (B) Subgroup (disbanded)
- Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA) (B) Working Group
- Pharmacy Benefit Manager Regulatory Issues (B) Subgroup
- Senior Issues (B) Task Force
- Long-Term Care Insurance Model Update (B) Subgroup
2021 Adopted Charges:
- Review and update Model #640 and Model #641 to determine their flexibility to remain compatible with the evolving delivery of LTC services and the evolving LTCI marketplace.
- Update Model #642 and Model #643 to correlate with Model #640 and Model #641.
- Consider recommendations referred from the Long-Term Care Insurance (EX) Task Force and/or its subgroups.
Public Webex Meeting
Wednesday, October 13, 2021
1:00 PM ET, 12:00 PM CT, 11:00 AM MT, 10:00 AM PT Expected Length of Call: 1 hr 30mins
The Subgroup will be reviewing Sections 1 through 6 of the Long-Term Care Insurance (LTCI) Model Regulation, Model #641.