- Market Regulation and Consumer Affairs (D) Committee
- Advisory Organization Examination Oversight (D) Working Group
- Antifraud (D) Task Force
- Antifraud Education Enhancement (D) Working Group
- Antifraud Technology (D) Working Group
- Market Actions (D) Working Group
- Market Analysis Procedures (D) Working Group
- Market Conduct Annual Statement Blanks (D) Working Group
- Market Conduct Examination Standards (D) Working Group
- Market Information Systems (D) Task Force
- Market Information Systems Research & Development (D) Working Group
- Market Regulation Certification (D) Working Group
- Privacy Protections (D) Working Group
- Producer Licensing (D) Task Force
- Producer Licensing Uniformity (D) Working Group
- Uniform Education (D) Working Group
The Privacy Protections Working Group will meet at the NAIC National Meetings and will accomplish its assigned tasks via regularly scheduled conference calls. Notice of upcoming conference calls will be posted on this Web page, on the Conference Call Calendar, and on StateNet.
Review state insurance privacy protections regarding the collection, use and disclosure of information gathered in connection with insurance transactions, and make recommended changes, as needed, to certain NAIC models, such as the NAIC Insurance Information and Privacy Protection Model Act (#670) and the Privacy of Consumer Financial and Health Information Regulation (#672), by the 2020 Summer National Meeting.
2019 Fall National Meeting Lone Star Ballroom A-C - Level 3
Privacy Protections (D) Working Group
Sunday, December 08, 2019
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM CT
Lone Star Ballroom A-C - Level 3
There are no call materials at this time.