- Life Insurance and Annuities (A) Committee
- Accelerated Underwriting (A) Working Group
- Annuity Disclosure (A) Working Group
- Annuity Suitability (A) Working Group
- Life Insurance Illustration Issues (A) Working Group
- Life Insurance Online Guide (A) Working Group
- Life Actuarial (A) Task Force
- Experience Reporting (A) Subgroup
- IUL Illustration (A) Subgroup
- Longevity Risk (A/E) Subgroup
- Variable Annuities Capital and Reserve (E/A) Subgroup
- VM-22 (A) Subgroup
- Retirement Security (A) Working Group
The IUL Illustration (A) Subgroup will:
- Consider enhancements to Actuarial Guideline XLIX—The Application of the Life Illustrations Model Regulation to Policies with Indexed-Based Interest (AG 49). Provide recommendations for modifications to AG 49 to the Life Actuarial (A) Task Force.
Monday, September 16, 2019
1:00 PM ET, 12:00 PM CT, 11:00 AM MT, 10:00 AM PT
Expected Length of Call: 1 hr
Discuss comments received on the two questions exposed at the Summer NAIC Meeting:
- Should a product with a multiplier feature illustrate a higher scale than a product without multiplier features?
- To what extent should the 145% disciplined current scale factor apply to charges supporting bonuses and multipliers?
There are no education and training events at this time.