- Market Regulation and Consumer Affairs (D) Committee
- Advisory Organization Examination Oversight (D) Working Group
- Antifraud (D) Task Force
- Antifraud Education Enhancement (D) Working Group
- Antifraud Technology (D) Working Group
- Market Actions (D) Working Group
- Market Analysis Procedures (D) Working Group
- Market Conduct Annual Statement Blanks (D) Working Group
- Market Conduct Examination Standards (D) Working Group
- Market Information Systems (D) Task Force
- Market Information Systems Research & Development (D) Working Group
- Market Regulation Certification (D) Working Group
- Privacy Protections (D) Working Group
- Producer Licensing (D) Task Force
- Producer Licensing Uniformity (D) Working Group
- Uniform Education (D) Working Group
The Market Regulation Certification Working Group will meet at the NAIC National Meetings and will accomplish its assigned tasks via regularly scheduled conference calls. Notice of upcoming conference calls will be posted on this Web page, on the Conference Call Calendar, StateNet and MyNAIC.
- Develop a formal market regulation accreditation proposal for consideration by the NAIC membership that provides recommendations for the following: 1) accreditation standards; 2) a process for the state implementation of the standards; 3) a process to measure the states' compliance with the standards; and 4) a process for future revisions to the standards.
Thursday, January 30, 2020
1:00 PM ET, 12:00 PM CT, 11:00 AM MT, 10:00 AM PT
Expected Length of Call: 1 hr
To be determined.