- Market Regulation and Consumer Affairs (D) Committee
- Advisory Organization Examination Oversight (D) Working Group
- Antifraud (D) Task Force
- Antifraud Education Enhancement (D) Working Group
- Antifraud Technology (D) Working Group
- Market Actions (D) Working Group
- Market Analysis Procedures (D) Working Group
- Market Conduct Annual Statement Blanks (D) Working Group
- Market Conduct Examination Standards (D) Working Group
- Market Information Systems (D) Task Force
- Market Information Systems Research & Development (D) Working Group
- Market Regulation Certification (D) Working Group
- Privacy Protections (D) Working Group
- Producer Licensing (D) Task Force
- Producer Licensing Uniformity (D) Working Group
- Uniform Education (D) Working Group
The NAIC's Market Conduct Annual Statement Blanks (D) Working Group is the national forum for states to define and revise Market Conduct Annual Statement (MCAS) data elements and definitions.
Review the MCAS data elements and the “Data Call and Definitions” for those lines of business that have been in
effect for longer than three years and update them, as necessary.
Develop an MCAS blank to be used for the collection of data for additional lines of business, where appropriate.
For additional information regarding MCAS, click on the following link: MCAS.
There are no call materials at this time.
MCAS Blanks Working Group Calls 5/20, 5/21, 5/27, 5/28 Comments Received
- Adopted Life and Annuity Revisions - May 20 and May 21, 2020 Conference Calls
- Adopted Home, Private Passenger Auto, and Lender-Placed Insurance Revisions--May 27 and May 28, 2020 Conference Calls
- Comments from ACLI (5/12/2020)
- Comments from CEJ - Life & Annuity (5/18/2020)
- Comments from CEJ - HO & PPA (5/25/2020)
LPI - Blanket Vendor Single Interest
Other Health Blank
- Draft STLDI Blank v.2.pdf 5/8/2020
- 2019 STLD Data Call Parking Lot Items.pdf
- Draft Ratios STLDI v.1
- 2019 STLD Data Call Template
- 2019 STLD Data Call Definitions
- Comments - Consumer Reps re: STLDI Proposal 3/12/2020
Life and Annuity
- Survey Results
- CEJ Life and Annuity Proposal
- Comments from ACLI regarding Final Expense and Preneed (3/4/2020)
Homeowners and Private Passenger Auto