- Market Regulation and Consumer Affairs (D) Committee
- Advisory Organization (D) Working Group
- Antifraud (D) Task Force
- Antifraud Technology (D) Working Group
- Improper Marketing of Health Insurance (D) Working Group
- Market Actions (D) Working Group
- Market Analysis Procedures (D) Working Group
- Market Conduct Annual Statement Blanks (D) Working Group
- Market Conduct Examination Guidelines (D) Working Group
- Market Information Systems (D) Task Force
- Market Information Systems Research & Development (D) Working Group
- Market Regulation Certification (D) Working Group
- Producer Licensing (D) Task Force
- Adjuster Licensing (D) Working Group
- Producer Licensing Uniformity (D) Working Group
- Uniform Education (D) Working Group
- Speed to Market (D) Working Group
The NAIC's Market Analysis Procedures (D) Working Group (MAP) is the national forum for states to share and coordinate their market analysis programs. MAP reviews and coordinates state market analysis programs and develops procedures for uniform, nationwide analysis using their adopted Framework for Market Analysis.
2022 Adopted Charges:
Recommend changes to the market analysis framework based on results over the past five years, including the current set of Level 1 and Level 2 questions.
Discuss other market data-collection issues and make recommendations, as necessary.
Consider recommendations for new lines of business for the Market Conduct Annual Statement (MCAS).
MAP is responsible for determining new Market Conduct Annual Statement (MCAS) lines of business. For additional information regarding MCAS, click on the following link: MCAS.
The Market Analysis Chief (MAC) is the principal liaison with the NAIC Market Analysis Department and the MAP (D) Working Group
Public Conference Call
Wednesday, July 13, 2022
2:00 PM ET, 1:00 PM CT, 12:00 PM MT, 11:00 AM PT
Expected Length of Call: 1 hr
MCAS Line of Business
Market Analysis Tools