- Property and Casualty Insurance (C) Committee
- Cannabis Insurance (C) Working Group
- Casualty Actuarial and Statistical (C) Task Force
- Actuarial Opinion (C) Working Group
- Statistical Data (C) Working Group
- Catastrophe Insurance (C) Working Group
- NAIC/Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) (C) Advisory Group
- Climate Risk and Resilience (C) Working Group (disbanded)
- Lender-Placed Insurance Model Act (C) Working Group (disbanded)
- Pet Insurance (C) Working Group
- Surplus Lines (C) Task Force
- Surplus Lines (C) Working Group
- Terrorism Insurance Implementation (C) Working Group
- Title Insurance (C) Task Force
- Title Insurance Financial Reporting (C) Working Group (disbanded)
- Transparency and Readability of Consumer Information (C) Working Group
- Workers' Compensation (C) Task Force
- NAIC/International Association of Industrial Accident Boards and Commissions (IAIABC) Joint (C) Working Group
2021 Adopted Charges
The Actuarial Opinion (C) Working Group will:
- Propose revisions to the following, as needed, especially to improve actuarial opinions, actuarial opinion summaries, and actuarial reports, as well as the regulatory analysis of these actuarial documents and loss and premium reserves:
- Financial Analysis Handbook.
- Financial Condition Examiners Handbook
- Annual Statement Instructions—Property/Casualty.
- Regulatory guidance to appointed actuaries and companies.
- Other financial blanks and instructions, as needed.
Public Webex Meeting
Thursday, July 22, 2021
1:00 PM ET, 12:00 PM CT, 11:00 AM MT, 10:00 AM PT Expected Length of Call: 1 hr
Continue discussion on 2021 SAO Review Issues, Schedule P reconciliation, CAS Statements of Principles rescission, Documentation of Board’s Review of QD, and changes to Regulatory Guidance.