- Property and Casualty Insurance (C) Committee
- Cannabis Insurance (C) Working Group
- Casualty Actuarial and Statistical (C) Task Force
- Actuarial Opinion (C) Working Group
- Statistical Data (C) Working Group
- Catastrophe Insurance (C) Working Group
- Climate Risk and Resilience (C) Working Group
- Lender-Placed Insurance Model Act (C) Working Group
- Pet Insurance (C) Working Group
- Surplus Lines (C) Task Force
- Surplus Lines (C) Working Group
- Terrorism Insurance Implementation (C) Working Group
- Title Insurance (C) Task Force
- Title Insurance Financial Reporting (C) Working Group (disbanded)
- Transparency and Readability of Consumer Information (C) Working Group
- Workers' Compensation (C) Task Force
- NAIC/IAIABC Joint (C) Working Group
2020 Adopted Charges
The Climate Risk and Resilience (C) Working Group will:
- Engage with industry and stakeholders in the U.S. and abroad on climate related risk and resiliency issues.
- Investigate and recommend measures to reduce risks of climate change related to catastrophic events.
- Identify insurance and other financial mechanisms to protect infrastructure and reduce exposure to the public.
- Identify sustainability, resilience and mitigation issues and solutions related to the insurance industry.
- Evaluate private-public partnerships to improve insurance market capacity related to catastrophe perils.
- Investigate and receive information regarding the use of modeling by carriers and their reinsurers concerning climate risk.
- Review the impact of climate change on insurers through presentations by interested parties.
- Review innovative insurer solutions to climate risk, including new insurance products through presentations by interested parties.
2020 Summer National Meeting
Climate Risk and Resilience (C) Working Group
Friday, July 31, 2020
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM CT
Thursday, June 18, 2020
2:00 PM ET, 1:00 PM CT, 12:00 PM MT, 11:00 AM PT
Expected Length of Call: 1 hr
Hear update on the Insurance Regulatory Discussion Points on Catastrophic Events document; Hear update on California’s report on its tool to search climate change-related insurance products; Hear update on Ceres' Regulating Climate as a Financial Risk: A Call to Action for U.S. Agencies Report; Discuss work plan for 2020